1. Sign up for BlueJeans onSocial Personal trial here.
2. Take username and password credentials from confirmation email, and log-in at https://www.bluejeans.com/ on the top right corner of the screen.
3. Click on “Start My Meeting” located on the left side of screen.
4. Select “Computer Audio” & configure camera and microphone settings accordingly.
5. Copy the Meeting URL located in the middle of the screen, and send to your guests.
6. When ready, click on the “Start Broadcast” icon located on the toolbar.
7. Choose where you want to share your video. (E.g. Your own timeline)
8. Fill in the “What’s on your mind” field with the event description: “Happy Iranian New Year! We’re doing the Norooz Challenge #LiveTogether. Your turn: @name-of-another-friend1 @friend2 @friend3"
9. Give your broadcast a title: "Norooz Challenge #LiveTogether"
10. When ready, click “Go Live” to start your broadcast event!
Joining via a Mobile Device*:
1. Download the app from the App Store or Google Play
a. iPhone/iPad : https://itunes.apple.com/app/blue-jeans/id560788314
2. Enter the event ID or click on the Meeting URL to join the event
*Note: Participants cannot initiate Facebook Live Broadcasts from the BlueJeans Mobile App. That must be done from a computer.
Resources & Assistance: For other BlueJeans onSocial related questions, please see the BlueJeans onSocial FAQ & Training Video